1. Be extra careful when you try to find shopping deals on social networking. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media accounts can be easily impersonated or perhaps out-right hacked. Get your information on the social networking sites, then proceed directly to the main site of the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
2. When getting things shipped to your home that you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of items. You have a straight to receive items according to the terms stated when you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Talk with the BBB for exact specifics and get what's coming to you fairly!
3. A great way to stay safe when you shop online is to avoid clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email from a company, go to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails asking for personal information or account information.
4. Before making a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Try to find special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for your shipping on your items and in case there are free shipping options open to you.
5. While shopping online, it is critical that you spend a little time looking at the site that you are considering buying from. You can find information about the site from other sites and the Better Business Bureau. Not researching them could lead to you getting the products you did not order or getting billed more than you should have.