1. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will tell you when a product has dropped to a price you like. And when you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the new deal.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as a seller.
3. To help protect your credit, use only one credit card for online purchases. This will help you quickly track your spending habits when the charge card statement comes in the mail. If you notice any charges that you did not make, call the credit card company immediately and report it to them.
4. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores also have some promotional offers going on. If you do not find any information regarding current offers on the site of the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their coupon codes on message boards or couponning blogs.
5. Always look for online coupons when shopping on the web. Many online retailers give out discounts for various things and you can locate them by carrying out a simple search. Just enter the name from the store and coupon and you could find a great discount. This is a great way to cut costs when you shop online.