1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember if you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.
2. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, discover what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an online search and discover what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you do not find out the hard way and lose your money.
3. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting around Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many internet retailers have moved their sales days up by a few days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
4. When shopping for a specific item, check several different internet retailers. Many times with a bit of searching, it can save you as much as 25 percent. Look at a number of websites to make sure you are getting the best deal. When figuring each website's price, ensure you include shipping costs in your calculations.
5. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of items. You have a right to receive items according to the terms stated whenever you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Consult with the BBB for exact specifics and acquire what's visiting you fairly!