1. When you are shopping online, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be asking for trouble. Some individuals have had their credit card and private information stolen from shopping on less than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as being a seller.
3. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have a matter. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll discover how helpful customer support is and how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have in case something fails after you've made your purchase.
4. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Many times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
5. Before you make a purchase, compare costs on several websites. Look for special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into what it will cost for your shipping on your own items and if there are free freight options open to you.