1. Be extra careful when you try to find shopping deals on social networking. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media marketing accounts can be simply impersonated or perhaps out-right hacked. Get your info on the social networks, then proceed directly to the primary site in the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
2. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some form of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you would like to shop at.
3. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will tell you when a product has dropped to a price you like. And when you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the newest deal.
4. When you're shopping online you need to be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by searching for reviews on them online.
5. Shop around when shopping online. You will probably find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the very best deal you are able to.