1. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Do more research around the online store you are considering before ordering a product from their website. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores with an excellent reputation.
3. If you are intending to be shopping online, make sure that you get it done from a computer connection you know is secure, like one that you have at home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places when they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
4. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite internet retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You may be one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.
5. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Often companies offer expedited shipping. However, often times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.