1. If you like a web-based store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals within your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to stay up to date with discounted prices and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.
2. If you feel that you will be making a lot of online purchases down the road, consider trying to get a separate credit card to use simply for these transactions. It is much easier to track all transactions when they are the only items listed with this card's transaction records. Additionally, you don't need to worry concerning your own funds being compromised, even temporarily, if you are a victim of fraud.
3. When you shop online, it's best to shop around to find the best price. Shopping online will make it very easy to find the best price for any items. While shopping around, make sure that you only look at the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
4. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do a web-based search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to do this so you may not find out the hard way and lose your hard earned money.
5. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation being a seller.