1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation as being a seller.
2. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted an order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Make sure to save any emails about your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
3. Once you enjoy the convenience of frequent shopping online, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every couple of weeks approximately, make up a whole new password for your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
4. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers going on. If you do not find any information regarding current offers on the site of the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their coupon codes on discussion boards or couponning blogs.
5. When shopping online, be sure the site you might be on begins with "https". The "S" implies that the site is secure, which entails that one could safely enter your personal information without having to concern yourself with identity theft. In case a site lacks the "S" in it, you may want to avoid using it.