1. Do more research in the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores with an excellent reputation.
2. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do a web-based search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you do not find out the hard way and lose your cash.
3. Get engaged in the social media of your own favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these handles just a quick follow or fanning.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as being a seller.
5. A reputable online seller must have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB prior to deciding to part with your hard earned money to see if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't want to be spending your money using a company that fails to offer.