1. In case a company features a newsletter, register. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, special deals and discount codes to people on their own mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only join a company's newsletter should you really like their products and services and would use a discount code.
2. Shop around while shopping online. You will probably find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from one store to another. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the best deal you can.
3. Once you enjoy the comfort of frequent online shopping, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every few weeks roughly, make up a new password to your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
4. A great way to stay safe when you shop online is to avoid clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email coming from a company, go to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails seeking personal information or account information.
5. Do more research in the online store you are looking at before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will more than likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores with the excellent reputation.