1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some kind of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you would like to shop at.
2. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking with a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It will make a product look bigger or smaller than it is. Make sure to browse the description so you know exactly what you are actually purchasing.
3. Before buying a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any details about shipping costs, contact the owner to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
4. Ensure that you're entering your payment details on a safe and secure site. Look for "https://" in the URL in the site that you're seeking to buy something from. If you don't see that or no symbol of any website security, then it's probably a wise idea not to trust those people along with your account information.
5. If you find a fantastic product on your favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to ensure that you can't obtain it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars that way.