1. Whenever you enjoy the comfort of frequent internet shopping, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a whole new password to your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.
2. If you want to save cash on the products you buy online and would like to make online shopping more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some good deals if you place your bids in the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies before getting started.
3. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful using the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if an item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
4. If you like a web-based store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to stay up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.
5. Before shopping from a store that is unfamiliar with you, find out what the store's reputation is similar to. You can usually do a web-based search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you do not find out the hard way and lose your money.