1. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.
3. When you shop online, make sure the site you might be on begins with "https". The "S" implies that the site is secure, which entails that you could safely enter your personal information without having to concern yourself with identity theft. When a site does not have the "S" in it, you might want to avoid using it.
4. Never give out your Social Security number to an online merchant. This number is not required for placing orders online. Giving an online store your Social Security number can help them use your personal and personal information to steal your identity. To prevent that, if you continue an online store site and discover that as a requirement, do not buy anything from them and shop elsewhere.
5. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, discover what the store's reputation is much like. You can usually do a web-based search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you do not find out the difficult way and lose your hard earned money.