1. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you have a matter. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll discover how helpful customer support is and how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have in case something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
2. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big desire for the brand, so the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.
3. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers taking place. If you do not find any details about current offers on the site in the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their discount codes on message boards or couponning blogs.
4. If you find a great product on the favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars like that.
5. Be wary of the emails you get, even if they appear to be from a retailer you trust. Never click on a hyperlink that directs you to a website other than usually the one you shopped on. If you do, you may become vulnerable to a gimmick. Rather than clicking on an email hyperlink, just go as much as your browser and enter in the web site you would like to go to. It is much safer that way.