1. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount. In the event that you have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to match your budget after you've added everything to your cart. Using a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never a fun experience.
3. Before you make a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Search for special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for the shipping on your own items and if there are free shipping options open to you.
4. Spend some time to browse through different online stores to evaluate the products offered. Unless you have your mind set on a specific brand, you need to take the time to compare different products. Select one with all the features you need and compare prices too. Visit your favorite online stores often since new products become available on a regular basis.
5. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and discover if they are offered to be shipped to you.