1. If you like an internet store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with good deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free shipping or discounts on certain products.
2. Make sure that when you make a purchase online, you are aware of if the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in nowadays. Identity theft is quite common, and you also must protect your information whatsoever cost so that you will wish to keep making purchases online.
3. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Often times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
5. If you find a fantastic product on the favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars this way.