1. When you are shopping online, make sure that you are just shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL and it should display "https" as opposed to the usual "http" at the beginning. Always have an up to date copy of anti-virus running on your computer too. This will ensure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
2. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. Shop around while shopping online. You may find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to discover their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to obtain the best deal it is possible to.
4. While shopping online, it's best to shop around to find the best price. Shopping online can make it very easy to find the best price for virtually any items. While shopping around, ensure that you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a value is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
5. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, so the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.