1. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you have a question. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll discover how helpful customer care is and exactly how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have when something fails after you've made your purchase.
2. Before shopping from a store that is unfamiliar with you, find out what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an internet search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you may not find out the hard way and lose your money.
3. To help protect your credit, use only one credit card for online purchases. This will help you quickly track your spending habits when the bank card statement will come in the mail. If you notice any charges which you did not make, call the credit card company immediately and report it to them.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as a seller.
5. When shopping online, most places only accept debit or credit cards. Keep this in mind when you are deciding on a site to purchase from. Should you don't feel comfortable providing the company with your bank card information, try to find another site. Try to find a website that offers a good page when you're adding your credit card information.