1. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you have a matter. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll find out how helpful customer service is and exactly how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have when something fails after you've made your purchase.
3. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some kind of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.
4. When you are making any purchases on the web and you are required to produce a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of your e-mail or banking password to make an account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If a person was able to check this out password, they could have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
5. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do a web-based search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you may not find out the hard way and lose your money.