1. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you have a question. By contacting customer service before you make your order, you'll discover how helpful customer care is and how quickly they respond. This can be useful information to have in case something goes wrong after you've made your purchase.
2. Do not spend too much money on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free delivery once you spend a certain amount, or possess a coupon code that lets you get free delivery. Instead of paying your hard earned money on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
3. Find out more about the payment methods available from the online store you are interested in. Most stores give you the option to pay with credit cards or with PayPal. A charge card is a safe option as long as the store has a secure server. If you do not see any information about safety, it is best to go through an alternative store.
4. If you find an excellent product on your favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to ensure that you can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars this way.
5. Before purchasing a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any details about shipping costs, contact the seller to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.