1. When shopping online, it's best to look around to find the best price. Shopping online can make it very easy to find the best price for any items. While shopping around, make sure that you only consider the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
2. Learn the online store's return policy. In case you are considering making a purchase on an item that you might like to return, ensure you find out if returning the item is definitely an option. Sometimes when you shop online, items cannot be returned and you do not want to be tied to an unwanted item.
3. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and find out if they are offered to be shipped to you.
5. While shopping online, be sure the site you happen to be on starts with "https". The "S" signifies that the site is secure, which entails that you can safely enter your personal information without having to be worried about identity theft. In case a site lacks the "S" in it, you may want to avoid using it.