1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. While shopping online, you should be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal susceptible to hackers. Attempt to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never utilize a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.
3. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Many of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on the home page. Carrying out a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
4. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes can be found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering inside a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
5. Although it may look tedious, make sure you read the contract and terms before you purchase in a website. These documents have valuable information about what you can and cannot do when you have a concern with the item that you bought. Read them thoroughly to ensure that you do not have an unwelcome surprise when trying to come back items.