1. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it could be worth it to sign up for their email updates which often have special offers and sales. This can translate into savings for you as you may obtain a discount in the item as well as free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
2. When you shop online, be certain the site you might be on starts with "https". The "S" signifies that the site is secure, which entails that you could safely enter your personal information without having to worry about identity theft. If a site lacks the "S" in it, you may want to avoid using it.
3. In case you have questions while shopping, look for a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. It is possible to chat immediately with a customer service representative to correct any issues or answer any questions prior to buying. That can give you a lot of peace of mind.
4. When you enjoy the comfort of frequent online shopping, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every couple of weeks approximately, make up a whole new password to your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.
5. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation being a seller.