1. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on the home page. Doing a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
2. Be cautious which sites you patronize. It is difficult to find out which are in the up or higher and that are not, but there are a few clues. If the address does not sound right or the design seems off, go to a different site. In addition, if a variety of pop-up windows begin appearing, close them out and move on.
3. Shop around when you shop online. You might find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to discover their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the best deal you are able to.
4. Online shopping is a great way to save money as you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that will assist you save much more money.
5. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.