1. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider signing up for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, therefore the signup can result in some phenomenal savings.
2. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes are often found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
3. When you enjoy the ease of frequent internet shopping, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every couple of weeks roughly, make up a whole new password to your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.
4. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than pleased to complain about bad service online, so try to find sites and testimonials that are terrible so you know what you're getting into. You ought to take bad reviews with a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there is a problem.
5. Be skeptical of overdoing it. It is much easier to overspend when you are shopping online. You start to rationalize that you can spend more money for those shoes because you saved money on gas and the food you would have gotten should you went to the mall, as an example. Give yourself a restriction and follow it.