1. If you have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function in the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. It is possible to chat immediately with a customer care representative to fix any issues or answer any questions prior to buying. That can give you a lot of satisfaction.
2. Once you enjoy the ease of frequent online shopping, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every few weeks or so, make up a brand new password to your bank and also the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
3. Prior to making a purchase, compare costs on several websites. Look for special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into what it will cost for that shipping on your items and when there are free freight options open to you.
4. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider subscribing to the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big desire for the brand, therefore the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.
5. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some form of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with signing up for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.