1. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these handles just a quick follow or fanning.
2. After you have found the items you would like, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free shipping. Many times several coupons are offered. If this is the truth, choose the one that will save you as much as possible.
3. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have an issue. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll find out how helpful customer support is and just how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have when something fails after you've made your purchase.
4. Should you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it may be worth it to enroll in their email updates which often have promotions and sales. This can translate into savings for you as you may get a discount around the item or even free shipping, which can add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
5. Be careful which sites you patronize. It is difficult to find out which are around the up or higher and which are not, but there are a few clues. If the address does not make sense or the design seems off, go to a different site. In addition, if a bunch of pop-up windows begin appearing, close them out and move on.