1. Do not spend too much funds on shipping. Shipping charges can really add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free delivery once you spend a certain amount, or use a coupon code that allows you to get free shipping. Instead of paying your hard earned cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
2. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite online retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
3. If you find an excellent product on your own favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't obtain it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars this way.
4. Should you be shopping online, never give out your Social Security number. There is no website that really needs this number for you to buy something. If you are being asked for your Social Security number during checkout, you may be on a scam website. Leave this site and locate one which has a better reputation.
5. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking with a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It can make a product look bigger or smaller than it is. Make sure to browse the description so that you know exactly what you really are purchasing.