1. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you could possibly score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Do more research on the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from them. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores having an excellent reputation.
3. Know about the dangers of shopping online together with your mobile device. Although it's convenient for a number of reasons, it does put your personal information at an elevated risk for eavesdropping. Public wi-fi and abbreviated URLs are much better to get around than conventional computing from home, so save your shopping fix for that safest conditions.
4. If you want to buy books online, you'll get yourself a better deal if you get them used. Dependant upon the condition you get them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read through the description of the book to see if you will find any damages you should be aware of.
5. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than pleased to complain about bad service online, so try to find sites and testimonials which can be terrible so you are aware what you're getting into. You ought to take bad reviews having a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know you will find a problem.