1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation being a seller.
2. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. While shopping online, be sure the site you might be on starts off with "https". The "S" means that the site is secure, which entails that one could safely enter your personal information without having to worry about identity theft. In case a site lacks the "S" in it, you might like to avoid using it.
4. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Lots of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on their home page. Carrying out a quick hunt for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
5. If you are going to be shopping on the web, make sure that you practice it from a computer connection you already know is secure, like the one that you have in your own home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places while they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.