1. Do more research around the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from their website. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores with the excellent reputation.
2. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Depending on the condition you obtain them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read the description of the book to see if you will find any damages you should be aware of.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation being a seller.
4. While shopping online, be sure the site you are on starts with "https". The "S" signifies that the site is secure, which entails that you could safely enter your personal information without having to be worried about identity theft. When a site lacks the "S" in it, you might like to avoid using it.
5. Be familiar with the dangers of shopping online with your mobile device. Although it's convenient for a number of reasons, it does put your personal information at an elevated risk for eavesdropping. Public wi-fi and abbreviated URLs are much easier to get around than conventional computing from home, so save your shopping fix for the safest conditions.