1. If you have questions while shopping, search for a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. It is possible to chat immediately with a customer service representative to correct any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can present you with a lot of reassurance.
2. When you are making any purchases on the internet and you are required to produce a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of your e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If someone was able to see this password, they can have access to more than just your profile on the retailer's store.
3. Online shopping is a wonderful way to save money since you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save even more money.
4. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
5. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, learn what the store's reputation is much like. You can usually do an online search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you do not find out the hard way and lose your hard earned money.